Monday, August 15, 2011

Kerin and Sean down for a visit

This past week Kerin and Sean added Miami to their busy summer of activities making me one of the happiest girls in Miami! Thanks to our friends Kyle and Taylor who were away in Texas for vacation, Kerin and Sean even had their own suite upstairs in our building. I think our little one was equally as excited for our guests as she gave Aunt Kerin some pretty crazy aerobics to feel on my belly. It meant so much to have my big sister and bro-in-law here as Emmet began his all day intensive study sessions this week. Here are some pics from their stay.

 Out to dinner at Sunset Tavern up the block

 Hanging out at South Beach

 Lunch at the Clevelander- Seany found a good spot under the fan mister!

 Scotty's in Coconut Grove

Big Sister always taking good care of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment