Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Shoes for our Big Girl

Today I went to Stride Rite to buy Keeley her first pair of sneakers. I've been knowing that she needs them since she started walking a month ago, but for some reason I've been putting if off, as if I knew that she would look like such a big kid with them on. And I was right- I couldn't believe the sight of her in the playground with them on.






I've been taking Keeley to our neighborhood park,  Parloa, since the week we moved in back in March. It used to be just a walk by the playground in the snap 'n go stroller when she was 5 months old, then a few months of sitting on the blanket with toys when she was 6 and 7 months old,  then some Keeley brand crawling for a few weeks in her 8th month and out of no where stumbling around the grass taking her first steps this summer. 








Today and she was in her glory, playing on the Toddler Scape and running around and I couldn't believe how much she has changed since we got to Bethel. I got very sentimental watching her in the swing.  After ten months of figuring out what to do with this energetic little baby, I can see her becoming an active,  fun-loving little girl and I am one proud mama.





No comments:

Post a Comment