Friday, March 6, 2015

Cabin Fever

I have to say, I really am a winter person. I love a cozy day inside, a time to craft , a time to bake, a time to read- just cuddling up and watching a good movie with Emmet is always appealing. I love a warm fireplace, a pot of stew, a nice cup of hot cocoa. And we have had A TON of cozy days. 


 This winter was so much better than last, because the one year of maturity in both girls made for much more attention span and much more choice of things to keep us busy. Keeley, especially, loves to play and pretend, and can now watch an entire movie by herself now ( LIFESAVER). All of that being said,  however, enough is enough with this winter. I have finally reached my 2015 limit for days stuck inside. Even Keels is asking for spring. I am dying to get outside and take these little girls on a good long stroller ride in nothing more than a light jacket, but I think we are a few weeks away from that. 




 Keeley "teaching" her dolls the ABCs in our basement.


 Cora waiting for me to read her "books, books, books." It's the only thing I can do to make her sit still.



On a "Train ride to NYC."


Keeley hard at work on her painting downstairs.

 Lots of dancing with Mommy and ballet "recitals" in the living room and kitchen this winter.


 Baking up a storm- that's what we do. Cora struggles with waiting her turn, but we're getting there.


Cora's favorite hiding spot lately.



At least if she's strapped in, I know where she is :)

LET us OUT! My kids have officially gone stir crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment