Sunday, May 24, 2015

Lake George Trip for Memorial Day

I absolutely LOVE Memorial Day at Lake George. It feels like we're getting a bonus summer weekend, with the thrill of knowing that the entire season is ahead of us, with lots of sunny days on Hulett's Landing to look forward to. 






First off, a shout out to Aunt Patty, who drove up and back with the girls and me, and makes my rides fun and bearable. I love watching her with my girls, because seeing how much they adore her reminds me of how much I loved being around her when I was little. She is still the "coolest aunt ever!"





The weather was cold Friday night, but Sunday couldn't have been better. The girls got their time down in the sand and even got to dip their little toes in the water. Maddie and Keeley were true cousin buddies, as usual, loving each other or driving each other nuts, depending on the moment. Cora was hesitant to get out of the wagon and play, which was strange, but relaxing for me!











Baby James made his maiden voyage over the mountain to Lake George, and couldn't be cuter. Aunt Kerin was smart to bring the "jumparoo" so that she could have hands free, and he could bounce to his hearts content.







Had to get one last picture in of Nanny and Papa with their grandkids, down at the famous frog pond.












No comments:

Post a Comment