Saturday, August 15, 2015

August Trip to Lake


When I was growing up, my Mom's side of the family came together every mid summer to rent houses up at Hulett's and celebrate my Aunt Patty and Grandma's birthday at the lake. This year, we brought back the tradition, with Grandma turning the big 85 and P turning 50. What a blast to have the Fitzpatrick's partying together like old times! 




Papa with his next generation of three girls


 My three shadows for the weekend-Keeley, Cora, and my God Baby Madeleine ( while Kerin and Sean were in Cali ;) Good thing they're cute.




Uncle Kevin with the kiddos


I can't believe this raft is still around! Still floats!


Cora warms up to "Uncle Brendan"

 Birthday buddies Cora and Nolan relaxing with a little snack


 That's one nimble 85 year old caboose!


 Uncle Mike made it memorable with his kidney stone and trip to ER but was back to kayaking the next morning in true Crosby fashion.

 The great grand kids (minus James)



All aboard :)


Aunt Patty with her two favorite guys :) Happy Birthday P! (Notice Isidoro's shirt)

Brendan and JM's famous sand castle. It was one of the best I've seen in a while. Well done boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment