Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A Christmas Angel

On December 17th, while Emmet was at the Village Square Christmas party in town, I started to feel a little different and have some light contractions. By 6 am my water had broken and we were off to the hospital, in shock that our sweet baby was really coming a month early. One long emergency C-Section later, and we opened our watery eyes to see our first born son, Maury Emmet Ferriter. We will never forget this day, this beautiful blessing that is our little boy, this relief that he is healthy and well, and that we get to take him home. After 5 days in the hospital, Mom and baby were discharged, just in time for Christmas Eve. Nothing made me happier during my hospital recovery that seeing my little girls come visit and experience the feeling of being together as a family of 5 for the first time.









No comments:

Post a Comment