Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Our Winter Baby




I had a lot of reservations about having a winter baby, because I remember how homebound I felt after both Keeley and Cora were born for a few months, and I also remember how isolated I felt last winter with the kids and the weather keeping us in. I figured a newborn would just make me feel even more trapped. Both in truth, the exact opposite happened. Maury has made me feel so calm and cozy, that there is no where I would rather be on these winter days, than stuck at home with these three. It helps a lot, that everyone is home at this time of year, and so I don't feel as though having a baby is what is keeping me from going about town. In fact, it is a great excuse not to do anything! He has been the most snuggly and sleepy little boy, and he has made this winter my most happy and memorable yet.




The girls love to get down on this quilt and do "tummy time" with little Maury. They keep asking me when he will crawl and walk.



My peaceful little soul

I can't help but take pictures of these monkey when they ask to hold Maury and insist on cramming into the glider al together. I can't believe they're all mine.

My pride and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment