Friday, April 29, 2016

Catch us if you Can

One of the things I've realized after bringing my children on errands for the past four years is that now when I don't bring them, I feel like nobody even knows I am there. Even though it's a lot of work, these three crack me up as I run about town grocery shopping and picking up the necessary gifts for that week, or going to the appointments we have on the calendar. I think I finally feel comfortable jumping up to run out the door with all three of them.



Sometimes we jazz up our Caraluzzi's run by letting the girls use their own size shopping carts. Whoever thought of this is a genius.


Yup, we're up to the giant size cart at Target now. The kids call it the "Target bus"


Cora loves her story time, and loves her puzzles before it starts. A typical Tuesday or Thursday means preschool drop off, errand, story time at Brookfield or Newtown library and back to preschool for pick up.

Don't worry Maury, your whole family is here to support you for your four month shots :) Dressing up in costume makes the kids love going to the doctor, and makes a dreaded appointment become a fun adventure out for them. Dr. Aparna thought it was hilarious that we brought our own stethoscopes. Keeley cried more than Maury by the way during the immunizations. The kid is beautifully sensitive, what can I tell you? :) Cora watched in amazement, and wanted the same bandaids as he had.

No comments:

Post a Comment