Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Showered in Miami!

On Saturday morning while Brianne was here, I thought I was going over to Sam's house for a "Good-bye Brunch" and I open the door to Lauren, Sam, Steph and Analeah yelling "Surprise!!" I was stunned and instantly teary eyed. The girls went above and beyond with decorations and delicious food, not to mention the countless adorable presents and outfits they gave me for our little girl. I couldn't be more grateful and touched! I stole some of Sam's pictures collages for my own memories on the blog.







I know one thing: I am one crazy lucky Mama with one spoiled little fetus :) Thank you girls!!

1 comment:

  1. I had to look after my fellow LI mama :) Glad you were surprised and had a good time! Can't wait to meet that little girl!

    ReplyDelete