Monday, March 7, 2016

Growing up Before Me

Emmet had a two week vacation from residency, and so he and Keels had lots of quality time together while I stuck with the younger two. She has been so patient and helpful since Maury was born, and we wanted her to have some special experiences to set her apart and make her feel older. I have had so many moments recently, where I watch Keeley from afar, and am amazed by what a big girl she is. I can't believe all that she knows and all that she can do, and it is a joy to watch her with her beloved Daddy.






Keeley got her first real ski trip in with Emmet last week, and loved every minute. I can't believe she was up on the chair lift! Much braver than me. I don't think Emmet could be any happier in this moment. I hope I can keep up with all my kids and Emmet on the mountain in the future.I will stick to my green circle and catch them at the lodge!

No comments:

Post a Comment