Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Puzzle Queen

It always fascinates me how the kids go through phases where they are absolutely obsessed with something for a few weeks or months and then it completely switches out and is replaced by something new. Cora is in an incredible puzzle obsessed phase right now and has been for about 2 months. She is working on the 5 puzzles we have every moment of the day, and insists on leaving them out on the coffee table and the ground "So Daddy can see them when he gets home." I want to make a note of it because soon it will be a distant memory and I love watching her complete these advanced pictures on her own and running up to me wherever I am to show me and get my praise before moving onto the next one. I absolutely adore her. Thank you, also, to her puzzle obsession for helping me potty train her. It wasn't until I bribed her with a new puzzle that she expressed any interest in moving forward with getting out of diapers :)


This is her favorite, "The Nantucket Puzzle" - others include "The Farm Puzzle," "The Princess Puzzle" and the "Princess and the Pea Puzzle"

No comments:

Post a Comment